Due to the rarity of the condition, resources about thymic neoplasms as well as areas to share information with other patients are difficult to find. The goal of the Foundation for Thymic Cancer Research is to provide both a knowledge base and a platform for information sharing. Our resources for patients include:
- About Thymic Cancer: a discussion of the nature of this disease, its diagnosis, classification and staging, and treatment options.
- Patient Contact Registry: allows us to keep you informed about trials and treatment options.
- Tissue Bank: our joint efforts with the National Development and Research Institutes to develop a tissue bank of thymic neoplasms to aid researchers worldwide.
- Patient Stories: a place to share your own story with others, and to learn about the experiences of other patients.
- Provider Database: lists physicians who have treated thymic cancer patients.
- Patient Forum: a discussion group for patients, their providers, family, and friends.